Wednesday 29 August 2007

Quickie: The Interview

I've been a little hard to get a hold of as of late, so thought I'd give an exclusive interview explaining where I've been and what I've been up to so that my fans institution knows I'm not in a ditch somewhere...

Jonathan Ross: So where have you been for the last week, you've missed song of the week to name just one thing..!

Reality Unjustified: Well, I had a few problems with my internet connection. Initially we thought it was due to the bills not being paid, but it turned out to be something electrical and not internet related at all. Something to do with the router not being connected directly to the mains.

JR: Money troubles ehy? Care to elaborate.

RU: There's not a lot to tell really, money's just a little tight. But we've recently sold the house, making a nice profit, so hopefully we'll be moving into a cheaper situation debtless

JR: Sounds great. And what about you in particular, last we heard you were still unemployed.

RU: Well, the situation is still the same Jonathan I've applied to a few places but not heard anything back so I'm still looking, unless you're hiring?

JR: ...

JR: And what of the entertainment side of things; we all know your passion for film, music and games - anything on the horizon?

R.U: Well, I'm currently playing Bioshock - and have nearly finished it - so expect a review within the next week or so. I've seen Lord of War (3.5/5) and House of Sand and Fog (4/5) but won't be reviewing them I'm afraid and, although I missed this weeks Song of the Week, expect a double header this Sunday!

JR: Excellent. Now, recently we've heard a buzz stating that you'll be presenting your up-and-coming short story, "Man..." to the online audience. Is this true, and if so do you have a date in mind.

R.U: That's correct yes, hopefully the first chapter will be available for viewing during next month.

JR: Well, as always, it's a pleasure to see you again. Thanks for coming on the show and all the best with your various projects... Reality Unjustified!

R.U:
Thanks Jonathan!

No comments: