Tuesday 7 August 2007

Quickie: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

The Good...
Just mere moments ago, I finally came up with an ending to my short story, and I think it really kicks ass. All I have to do is to get the middle-to-last third started/finished to a standard that really sets the scene and builds up to the finale! Also, I was offered that job at SH marketing...

...the Bad
...Which I quickly declined! Door to door sales, with salary based (completely) on performance - i.e. how many sales I make. I have no experience in this so I'd probably make little-to-no money, and I just didn't think it would be worth the bother! So I'm still looking!

And the Ugly
It's here! It's finally here!

I finally managed to get my graduation photo's up. There's not a lot as I'm still waiting for a few of my mates to send me the ones they took (mostly group ones too!) So I will post them as and when I have them. For now, however, enjoy my mug!

My tutor and I. He's been a cool guy, helped us all out of a few scrapes and I owe him a lot!

Mother, me and my "wishes he wasn't there - untidy" Brother

Me and my Mum!

Me

Er, me again!

Be kind!!

Much love,


R. U

No comments: