Monday 2 July 2007

With a degree of uncertainty...

Salutations!

Right, so I was chatting to a buddy on msn and he happens to tell me that "our degree results are available for pick up and I got a FIRST!!" So I ignore the last bit and begin to text all my buds; telling them that we can all go in a pick our results up together. During the middle of said texting I get a text saying, and I quote: "We gettin results :p"....

Yeah, OK, thanks for telling me!!

Anyway, I hop onto a bus - I can't drive, I really should but I don't - arrive at Uni a mere minutes before the receptionist packs up for the day. I relax a little, receive my results - at this point, by the way, I have no idea what they actually mean, I'm just kind of happy that it says "Pass and Proceed" at the bottom - so I can actually go to my own graduation.

Anyway, on the bus journey home I work out that I have, in fact, obtained a 2:2.

That'll do, I say...

Anyway, graduation ceremony is on the 9th of this month so I have that to look forward to as well as the little event directly after that, of getting, beyond any kind of doubt, completely smashed!

Congratulations to the rest of my squad - Class of 2007!

Although one of my mates failed (ironically the one who sent me the text message above)

No comments: