Sunday 8 July 2007

Quickie: Graduation Mayday!!

Well, it's finally here. Graduation is tomorrow.

Currently I'm a little nervous, a little apprehensive, but overall I'm looking forward to it. Sadly, two of the four individuals who were coming to my graduation can no longer make it. A familiar friend has become ill, and, since she was going to pick my grandmother up (drop-out numero 2), both my family friend and my grandmother will not be able to come. My mother and brother will still be their though, so all is not lost!

Another mini-drama has also reared it's ugly head: transportation. As I said above, we're now down a car and neither me or my mother (brother is too young) can drive. Initially I was going to get a lift of a mate, but I can't get hold of him at the moment so that means that I may have to get a bus; and since we have to be at the Stadium of Light (did I mention the graduation is at that hell hole?!) by 8:30 in the morning, and it takes half an hour on the bus, that means I will have to get up at around 7:00am, which I haven't had to do for a long time. Old habits die hard, and all that...

Anyway, I'm sure I'll pop back on here to note down how it went.

- RU

PS. Piss up has probably been scheduled for the day after
PPS. (Lost) Tabula Rasa episode review up later

No comments: