Monday 26 May 2008

An Appology

I am a predictable toad, aren't I?

Well, I decided to post on here again. Mostly because I've actually began blogging (why is my spell checker so dated; it's a word, dammit!) in other areas and thought "why bother, when I have a perfectly good one right here?" To which I answered, "Well, 'cos you feel guilty for not posting".

That almost was the end of that, until I realised how much time and effort I'd put into the design of this place. It's all very pretty. And since I've been designing my own site - all I need now is some eSpace, and I'm set - I thought I'd give old trusty (that's this site) another bash.

So what's changed with me?

Not a lot, quantitatively. I'm still working at HMRC and I've yet to flee the country in search of my Holy Grail; an adventure of sorts.
I still live at home with my mum and brother and have yet to develop a Website (in my defense, as I've already said, I am close)

But, qualitatively, there is one thing, actually I'm using it as the reason why all the above hasn't changed..

I'm in love!

Yeah how fantastically-lame to all you people who aren't, and how empathetically cutesy to everyone who is. Perspective is a bitchy mirror.

OK so what's the deal with this blog? Who knows, I may start posting frequently - read: less strictly - or you may not see me for another thousand years........


R.U

No comments: